Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surgery date

Today I was asked when is my surgery, and I forgot to let everybody know. I was so involved writing that I only mentioned after Christmas. The surgery date is January 7 at 1:00pm. It will be a long day because no food or drinks after midnight. The surgery will be around four hours maybe five hours if the doctors need to remove some lymph nodes. The genetic test results still haven't came back. I hope next week before the holidays. I saw the plastic surgeon this week and finalized my pre-surgery plans with her. I will try and post all that information tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jaeson Mackura said...

What an amazing story thus far, Monica. Thank you for intimately sharing your journey and amazing strength. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. And THANK YOU for all your thoughts and prayers...10 days no seizures post ketogenic diet start...we are cautiously optimistic. Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family!

Kelly, Jaeson, Julia and Kate