Hello Family & Friends! I hope your enjoying your summer. Wow it started out slow and now its almost over! I just realized that the post never went through so now I am updating the information.
On July 28, 2011 I had an appointment with my plastic surgeon to follow up with her since my surgery from December 2010. She was very happy when she saw my breasts. She was excited that my breast healed well.They look so natural and not fake.The last time I saw her there was still some swelling so now this was the real look.She examined me and said "I am perfect". She took a few pictures of my breasts for her records. She remembered that I had a dark brown look at the top of the right breast which was the side I had trouble with and was pleased it was gone. She wanted to know how I liked them compared to my old saline implants. I think there is a big difference and I am much happier with the silicone implants. The feeling is softer and the look is real close to an actual boob. These implants also have a fuller look which gives them a better shape. The only problem is now I need to go buy some new bras because because of the fullness they don't fit the same. I really don't enjoy bra shopping! Not sure who does.
She said "as long as I don't have any problems that I have graduated and to come see her in a year". Lets hope there is no problems!!! Since I just saw her, she said I can see my cancer doctor in the fall for my next check-up. For some reason, I still have the feeling when I am waiting in the waiting room, people who come in look at me and wonder why am I there. I am turning 40 soon so I am not that young any more. Know your body and if there's a problem look into it don't ignore it!
I am feeling great, taking my medication, and enjoying life. The American Cancer Breast Cancer walk is on October 30 so I will be registering our team on the website soon. I will update my blog with the information as well. This will be our third year to participate in the walk.
Go to my website to see the updated photos I posted. Take care :>
1 comment:
So glad all is going well!
Post a Comment