I have updated my site with new photos, check them out!!!
I have signed up my team to walk for breast cancer on October 21, 2012: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
please visit my site and help to find a cure by donating. Thank you :>
Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=11611219&pg=personal&fr_id=47436&fl=en_US&et=hadZNu2Px1uApdx7MiEzZQ&s_tafId=1078911
On September 4, 2012 I went and had my follow-up ultra-sound. The technician examined the area the doctors were watching from 3 months prior. She also found another bump. When she was done, she had the doctor come into the room to review what she had recorded on the computer. Some of the bumps went down in size and some were the same. She suggested since I been monitored for 6 months and there were no major changes that they will speak with my cancer doctor and suggest to have an ultra-sound done perhaps in 6 months to a year.
On September 6, 2012 I went to see my plastic surgeon to follow up from my ultra-sound. Since I went to Advance Radiology a few days prior, I e-mailed her to look at the report on-line so she can have the results when I am at the office. She confirmed and review my report that the bumps are fat necrosis which has been the same results. She agreed with the doctor and said I don't need another ultra-sound for one year unless I feel any changes or have any concerns. She explained that the fat necrosis forms when I get new tissue that is forming in my breast and when it interacts with the cells that had radiation it thinks its bad and forms the fat necrosis. She thinks I will not get any more bumps since the new tissue has settled in the breast since the surgery. She took some photos of my breasts for her files. She was amazed how well my breast look like real breast and not implants. I asked her how she files the photos, I was just wondering and she explained by dates. She laughed and said "you won't believe it but I could pick out each of my patients breasts". I was amazed, I know she did all the operations but that's amazing!!! I made an appointment for a follow up in March 2013, 6 months.
I will post more information soon. I will need to get my blood work and go see my Oncologist.
No comments:
Post a Comment