Wednesday, February 9, 2011

plastic surgeon update

Hello,
Wow its been awhile since I blogged. I guess no new is good news! I am feeling great! On January 7, 2010  it was my two year anniversary of being CANCER FREE!!! Yea and many more years to continue.

I am seeing my plastic surgeon tomorrow 2/10/11 for I think my last follow up since my surgery in December 2010. I had to cancel two other appointments because of the horrible snow we had here. Tomorrow will be cold but no snow!

On my right breast, I have two areas where the stitches are sticking out. I will  have her trim them up. I believe my swelling went gone down but I will let her decide. I am very satisfied with my new implants and I feel I made the best decision to switch to silicone. They feel and look like real breasts. It's amazing they don't look like fake breasts. I am glad I had the opportunity to change them because the saline implants were good but not as comfortable as my new ones!! The old saying goes: everything happens for a reason.  I guess the tissue damage from the radiation was a sign for me to look into the other options for implants.

I hope everybody is doing well in the new year. I will update my blog in a few days. Take Care and smile :>

No comments: