This week was better than last week. The usual treatments occurred. I was a little tired but nothing like the previous week. I did take a short nap twice this week to make sure my body didn't get run down.
On Friday evening, I started to get a rash. The rash isn't too bad, looks like a bunch of red marks. It doesn't itch or bother me. The rash didn't go away through-out the weekend.
I have one more week left and I will be done with radiation on May 1 Yea!!!
I saw my plastic surgeon for a follow up check up. She said my skin looked good and to see her in two months. She mentioned that I need to wait 6 months before I do any more surgery. The side effects happened after the treatment for example rash, hardness or tightness of the implant. This happens to only 40%. I am going to be positive and hope I am under the 60% category.
No comments:
Post a Comment