Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cancer Surgeon

I had an appointment last week with my cancer surgeon. The visit went well. This was the first time I had an exam since my surgery. There are no concerns at this time. I will continue to see her every six months. I will no longer have mammograms since I have implants. If there is a concern of any kind, then I will need to get an ultra-sound or MRI.

This Sunday October 25, 2009 is my walk with the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Our team name is: Bossom Buddies. I will post some pictures for those of you who couldn't join us. I am still collecting money so I will let everybody know how much we were able to collect. Thanks for all your contributions so far!

November 4, 2009 I will be having surgery to have my nipples put on. This will be an-outpatient surgery. I will continue to update my blog to keep everybody in tune with the latest information.

No comments: