Sunday, January 4, 2009

getting closer

Not too much is new. I still haven't received my results for the genetics testing. The company has been backed up with a lot of testing and also had some insurance issues (I am not sure what was the problem since they never called me). My surgery is planned for this Wednesday 1/7/09 at 1:00pm. I will be following up with the cancer doctor on Monday. I am feeling great but I am sure Monday or Tuesday I might start to get a little concerned to get the surgery over with. I have been talking to the kids so they know the surgery will be next week and mom will not be home for two nights. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monica,
Sending positive thoughts and warm wishes for a speedy recovery! You've done a wonderful job with this blog. Thank you for keeping us updated!
Love,
Peggy King