On Thursday May 27, 2010 I saw my plastic surgeon. I went to her for a follow up appointment since I had the tattoo performed. She said everything looked well and glad I had it done. She agreed that it looks better with color and looks normal. The work was great! I will see her in six months for a follow up.
I ran into my breast cancer surgeon in the parking lot before my appointment. She has been cc on all my blood tests and wanted to know what was going on with me. She had asked her nurse to call me to find out if I was okay.(which was going to be this week) She is very thoughtful and I appreciate her to take the time to still follow my medical needs. I gave her all my updates. She asked me to keep her posted after the surgery. I am so happy and pleased with all of my doctors. They really care and sincere with their patients.
I have an appointment on June 10, 2010 at the hospital for a pre-op exam. I will need to have an EKG, chest X-ray, and some blood work before my surgery date. The appointment will take 45 min - 1 hour. I also received my time for surgery. My surgery is schedules for June 15, 2010 at 730 am. I will have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am. I will keep everybody posted as much as I can. Take Care :>
No comments:
Post a Comment