Tuesday, June 22, 2010

test results

I will continue blogging with all the details while I was at the hospital and let everybody know how I am feeling but I have to tell everybody the following news.

I spoke with the nurse at my OBGYN office and all my organs DID NOT HAVE ANY SIGNS OF CANCER YEA!!!  What wonderful news, I was not too excited at first, I guess I was in shock. The test did show I have endometriosis which we already knew. There is one more test called the washing which we need to get the results but will not change the wonderful news!

Check my blog later today or tomorrow for more updates.  I am already feeling better with this news but I have to remember I need to have my stitches heal.

2 comments:

Almost healthy said...

Great news!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray for the test results!!!! So happy to hear this, Monica.